On This episode Bryan talks with Tom Wesner Co-Founder and CEO of Traction Squared. Mark Johnson, Partner with B2B CFO and Lisa Riley Owner and designated broker of Link Business Phoenix about the benefits of exit planning.
Tom is the Co-Founder & CEO of Traction Squared, Professional EOS Implementer . For over 25+ years Tom's passion has been helping people achieve breakthroughs and take their professional lives and businesses to a higher level – even when they were already successful.
Tom has helped many people from a multitude of companies transform their lives and their businesses through his approach to leadership and personal coaching. Tom has worked with everyone from CEO’s of Fortune 100 companies, to some world class leaders in the entrepreneurial world. Over the past few decades, he has developed a special passion for small business owners and entrepreneurial leaders.
Tom has learned, applied and modeled the art and science of growing a profitable business from some of the most renowned leaders and businesses in the world. He used these distinctions to help optimize and grow enterprises to new and more profitable levels. Utilizing the framework of the Entrepreneurial Operating System, I’ve been incredibly impressed to see leadership teams learn and grow rapidly.
Mark brings more than 40 years of diverse financial and operational experience from closely held small and medium size entities to large public companies serving as a CFO, CPA, and a Project Consultant.
His background includes:
· Partner with B2B CFO for the past ten years.
Senior Manager with KPMG, an international public accounting firm.
· Multiple senior management positions with Fortune 500 retailers, such as PetSmart, Victoria’s Secret Stores and others
· Chief Accounting Officer for two start-up ventures in Arizona
· Project Lead-Consultant on the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal controls documentation and testing for casinos such as Caesar’s Palace, Bally’s/Paris and the Riviera in Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as RSC Equipment Rental in Scottsdale, Arizona
· Instructing accounting and auditing courses for students at Arizona State University’s West Campus and Western International University
Owner and designated broker of Link Business Phoenix
President of the AZ Business broker Association and board member of International Business Brokers Association.